Senior Memory Tile Project 2021
Briar Woods High School
Class of 2021
Senior Memory Tile Project
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Dear Briar Woods Community,
This year, our Seniors will be given the opportunity to make a tangible impact on Briar Woods. The Class of 2021 parents, along with the PTSO, have organized the Senior Memory Tile Project. Each senior will be given the opportunity to submit a design which will be printed on a 4x4 ceramic tile. These tiles will ultimately be installed in the school as a dedication to this class. This project was initiated last year by the Class of 2020 parents.
· All student designs must be submitted no later than June 30, 2021.
· Designs should be sent to Bwhs2021tiles@gmail.com as a high resolution jpg (JPG file 4.25” x 4.25” in 300ppi (1275 pixel x 1275 pixel)). In naming your file, please include your full name – for example: Mary_Smith_2021.jpg
· Please allow approximately 1/8” margin from the edge to avoid any important elements of the design being unclear.
· Designs may not contain profanity, nudity, offensive or discriminatory images or text, contain copyrighted material. The designs will be reviewed for content and students may be asked to revise their submissions.
· The design need not be an artistic work. Students may submit a quote or a rendering of their name or a graphic design or a photograph – whatever best expresses the mark they would like to leave on our school. The tile should include their first and last name.
· Students who decline to submit a design will have a tile containing their name and a graphic selected for the Class of 2021.
Thank you for assisting us in celebrating our Seniors as they say goodbye to Briar Woods. Donations to cover the cost of the tiles can be submitted to: BWHSptsomembership@yahoo.com. If you have questions, please contact us at the email listed above.